Jennifer Dary, Founder
A life-long people person, Jen Dary founded Plucky in 2013 in response to some serious soul-searching. She’s spent the past decade helping companies work better, realizing that it’s the relationships we have with our co-workers that make or break retention and organizational success.
Plucky champions the concept that all humans are creative, resourceful and whole… but sometimes they have a hard time moving forward. We believe that resourcing humans authentically comes from the concept of Adult Development, which we champion across coaching, manager trainings and our products.
In short, we move humans forward in their careers. And once we’ve done that, we turn again to help someone else. You can trust us.
Interested in working with Jen? Drop a line: email@example.com.
– F**k “It All”: ‘Tis the Season for Soul Searching with Jen Dary
– The Future of Content: Leadership Coaching with Jen Dary
– The Mom Shuffle: Helping People Find Their Way
– Giant Robots Smashing Into Other Giant Robots: Energy, Perspective, Priorities and Intention with Jen Dary
– Madame Athlete: Following your Own Path with Entrepreneur/Leadership Coach Jen Dary
– Track Changes Podcast: Jen Dary Wants You To Pluck Up
– Giant Robots Smashing Into Other Giant Robots Podcast: How’s Work Lately? (Jennifer Dary)
– Zen Founder Podcast: Jen Dary on Facing Work and Life with Pluckiness
– Progression Podcast: Jen Dary on Becoming a Manager and Taking a Break
– People Like Us podcast: #027 Jen Dary from altMBA 20
– Bureau of Digital Podcast: 1:1 with Jen Dary: Success Is in the Cards
– GitPrime Blog: Navigating uncomfortable situations and hard conversations
– Elevated Women Podcast: Jen Dary on coaching, leading and French boyfriends